Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China
The Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China is one of the best Scholarships in China. Take an advantage and apply for the Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
Apply for the Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China and stand a chance of studying in China for free.
Read down to get the complete information about this Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China
STOP MISSING OUT IMPORTANT SCHOLARSHIPS
We will love to send you daily tips on how to get a scholarship in Canada if you subscribe to this site. All you need to get our daily tips on how to win a scholarship to study in Canada, is to subscribe to this website so that you can get our daily updates. There are so many Undergraduate/Masters scholarships in Canada for you. Subscribe to this site and win a Scholarship now.
Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China full details
Application Deadline: 14 June, 2019
Host University: Tsinghua University
Host Country: China
Eligible Countries: International Students
Scholarship For: Graduate
Available Courses: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
The Siemens China Scholarship available at Tsinghua University for international graduate students. The scholarship support outstanding international students to pursue Ph.D. degrees in different fields at Tsinghua University.
Through the study and practice in the forefront of industrial technology development, Scholarship recipients will lay the foundation for the growth of innovative talents in the industry.
Tsinghua University is a major do research university in Beijing and a member of the elite C9 League of Chinese universities. It is dedicated to academic excellence, advancing the well-being of Chinese society, and global development.
The scholarship is open to graduate students.
Available Subject The scholarships will be awarded for Ph.D. degrees in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Academy of Arts & Design, School of Software, Department of Automation, Department of Electrical Engineering and other related departments or schools at Tsinghua University.
Tuition fees: 40,000 RMB/year, Living allowance (including accommodation, medical insurance, books or other materials and transportation, etc.): 160,000 RMB/year in total.
International students are invited to apply.
Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
- Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students (detailed information refers to the Admission to Graduate Programs of Tsinghua University 2019.
- Students should apply the department/school
- Students must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
- Applicants are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
The applicant read this introduction carefully, and make sure that you meet the requirements of the scholarship.
- Upload the application documents listed below through ‘Upload Application Documents-Others’
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form: The original copy will be kept by you and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It must be written in English.
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship and Foreigner Physical Examination Form can be downloaded from the attachment of this introduction.
Apply for 2019 full-time international graduate programs and submit the online application at http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn
Deadline: For all applications is 14 June, 2019.
WERE AND HOW TO APPLY