How to share facebook videos to whatsapp.
I am gonna show some good tips on how to share facebook videos to whatsapp with you guys today.
Have you ever come across some wonderful videos on facebook that you always feel like sharing it on Whatsapp? If yes, then I will show you how to share facebook videos to whatsapp with just a click.
Welcome to our guides on how to share facebook videos to whatsapp. I write this post because I know you might want to know how to share facebook videos to whatsapp.
knowing how to share Facebook video to whatsapp and to any other social media site is now made very easy in recent updates of Facebook.
Previously we could also able to share the Facebook video,but the process was too lengthy at that time and very few people having a good computer knowledge could only be able to shared the Facebook video. But now the things have changed.Anyone can easily download the Facebook video and can share wherever they like.
STEPS ON HOW TO SHARE VIDEO FROM FACEBOOK APP TO WHATSAPP WITH PC.
If you are using PC then you can share videos from Facebook to WhatsApp using the following steps.
- While browsing Facebook just right click on a video you want to share.
- Then Click on the “Show video URL” and copy the URL displayed.
- Now, go to web.whatsapp.com and paste the link in the chat box.
- Note: You can also head over to getfbvideos.com and paste the copied URL in the URL box to download the video, then send it to your contacts on web.whatsapp.com or transfer it to your phone.
STEPS ON HOW TO SHARE VIDEO FROM FACEBOOK APP TO WHATSAPP WITH ANDROID.
If you are using an Android Device, then you can share videos from Facebook to WhatsApp using the following steps.
- Download and install the “FB Video Downloader app”.
- When you launch the app, it presents you with Facebook’s mobile website. You will have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- The website works just like it would on Google Chrome or any other mobile browser. There is one difference, however, that is when you tap on a video, instead of playing it, the app presents you with three options – Watch, Download, Cancel.
- Tap on download to download the video to your device storage.
- You can now Share the video with your friends over WhatsApp or any other app from you Gallery app.
- Users with a rooted Android device and exposed Framework can also use this method if they prefer not using the Facebook app.
You can also download videos from Facebook and share it on WhatsApp or other social media with FCBK VIDEO DOWNLOADER APP. It’s very easy with FCBK video downloader app. Below is how to download and configure the FCBK video downloader app.
Folow this steps:
1) Download the FCBK video downloader app from the play store and install it on your phone.
2) With your Facebook ID, Password does the Login on your Facebook.
3) Find the video that you like and want to download it.
4) Click on the video. You will see 3 options watch, download and cancel. Click on download to download the video.
5) Just wait a few seconds, your video will be downloaded.
6) After completion of the downloading process, you will be able to see your video at your phone gallery.
7) From your gallery, you can share it with your friends on social media.
It’s so simple and easy process. Right? It’s completely free to download it. FCBK video downloader app is absolutely safe for your Android mobile phone and it occupies less memory of your storage. Try this amazing app for the Facebook video download and share your reviews. I hope you will like this application.
I guess you are rocking by now. That was our guide on How to share video from facebook app to whatsapp.
There are so many more things you can learn from this website. Keep on rocking with us and get yourself the best of all time.
We promise to update you daily on new posts like this. All you have to do is to bookmark this site and click on the Notification bell , to subscribe for our important daily notifications and updates..