How to recover hacked facebook account
If your facebook account has been hacked, then you don’t have to worry about that any longer because I will show you How to recover hacked facebook account today and now . If your facebook account was hacked by someone and you really want it back then this guides/tips on How to recover hacked facebook account is actually for you. This tips on How to recover hacked facebook account will surely help you to get back your hacked facebook account.
I guess you should be happy by now because you will get back your already hacked facebook account in few minutes. All I will advice is for you to follow this tutorial step-by-step and I promise you sure solution. This is a very simple and straight forward guide on how to recover hacked facebook account by yourself within few minutes.
SIMPLE STEPS ON How to recover hacked facebook account
- The first step on getting to your hacked facebook account is to visit this page.
- Then after you might have landed on the page, Click the button “Your account has been Compromised”.
- Then type in your email address, Login name , Full Name or your specified Phone No.
- Then facebook would search for matching users. If you still don’t see your account, try entering something else other than the one you entered. ( for example if you entered your phone number and it didn’t work try entering your email or Login name.) Most of the time using your email would be the wisest choice.)
- After you might entered your correct details, hit on the “SEARCH” button.
The first steps was for finding you Facebook account. Now, the complete and main process on How to recover hacked facebook account begins after the above mentioned steps.
GETTING BACK YOUR HACKED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Well now the kind of difficult part begins. But I don’t think it would be for you because of our well detailed and easy understandable guides below.
- Now for this step, you have to enter your hacked facebook account’s password. Are you confuse? Yes!! I know you are confuse because if you knew or had your password you won’t be here. I know you don’t have your account password any longer because you don’t know the new password the Hacker changed to. By now, I believe the Hacker has already changed your password to his or her desired password. But don’t worry, there is a way out. All you need to do now is to enter your old password (your facebook account password that you use lastly on you facebook account before your account got HACKED.
- When you enter your hacked facebook account password, a page will come up telling you that your password is wrong. Then at this Juncture, all you need to do is to click on the “reset my password” button. Now, you will have to Complete the reset password process using STEP 8 below.
- One thing you should know is that, the email account you linked to your facebook account might have been changed to the hacker’s own by now. So you must be careful not to allow facebook to send your new requested password to the hackers email account. So all you need to do to disable the acker’s email account and replace it with yours is to click on the “no longer have access to these?” button.
Following this guides on How to recover hacked facebook account to this step should guaranteed you success of getting back your hacked facebook account already.
- After you might have clicked on the “no longer have access to these?” button in step 8, a new form where you can write will come up. Now write your new email address that you want facebook to send the change password link as well set as your primary email to.
- Boom!!, now check your Email, click the link and follow the next steps and you would have your account back in 24 hours. GREAT!!!
FINAL HINT AND SIMPLE SUMMARY ON How to recover hacked facebook account
If you think your account has been hacked, then you don’t have to waste more time. All you need to do to get back you hacked facebook is to first-of-all visit the facebook hacked facebook account page by clicking here.
On this page, facebook will ask you to change your password and review recent login activity on your account.
You can visit this page to secure your account and prevent it from being hacked.
How to know if your facebook account has been hacked.
Your facebook account may have been hacked if you notice any of the following without your conscent:
- Your email or password have changed
- Your name or birthday have changed
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know
- Messages have been sent that you didn’t write
- Posts have been made that you didn’t create.
For more security on your facebook account, You can also review these tools and tips to help keep your account safe. You may also want to learn how to protect yourself against malicious software that can potentially compromise your account.
Note: If the email associated with your Facebook account has been changed, then you can reverse this. When an email is changed, facebook send a message to the previous email account with a special link. You can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.
This was great guide on How to recover hacked facebook account. Hope you benefited from it. please share your thoughts below